Saturday, September 13, 2008

"The Girls"

There is a funny story behind these pictures. So when I was back home I wanted to go try out some new shots for the kiddos and of course my great sister was up for experiment. So Miss Bailey was a HOOT and Sidney a ball of energy. Anyway I pull out this yellow skirt and tell Bailey "lets get this on for your pictures" she was confused and a little unsure about what I was making her do. I had to chuckle to myself because I knew that if someone told me to put on rain boots and a fairy skirt that I would do the same thing. To say the least I got one of my favorite pics with her in this skirt!! Miss Sidney just wanted to explore so her pics are what I call "action shots" but how else can you capture her fun spirited nature. Of course I have tons of pics that I love since these girls are my nieces, I love them and all my nieces/nephews to pieces! Just wish I could be closer to them all to snap pics to my hearts desire. Love you guys!