Well I guess it didn't take as long as I thought to get some of my favorite pics done from the girl weekend trip I had with my mom and sisters. Mike had all girls around and even babysat for us to go out on the town! Of course the beach was loads of fun and I think its one of my favorite places to hang out at. I really digged having them all here for some fun time.

This pic of little Natalie is one of my favorites of her.

Of course this was too cute..When I asked Nat what her favorite thing on the trip was, she said "spending time with uncle Mike".





My beautiful mom...she is amazing!





Waiting for the bumper cars.....



This one just makes think of the book "Twilight" with the dark, wet, cloudy background and her little red robin hoody look...if only Edward was around!