Monday, November 24, 2008

Where have I been?

Ahhh I should have a guessing game of my favorite place to shoot! We were lucky enough to get some visitors from home...aka Mike's friends. I was out numbered by guys all weekend but heck I had alot of fun! We headed out to Seattle to go to the Seahawks/Redskins football game. Of course I shooted at Pikes Market, our hotel was only like 3 blocks away so how could I resist. We got the best weather this weekend...straight sunshine, a rare thing this time of year in the Northwest.

So here are some of my pics this time around....



This is Elvis....doesn't this picture make you wanna grab a chunk of his body and do some doggie talk. He didn't move at all with how many people and traffic were around.




Here are some more fun pics of the gang. I love these guys to death its funny to hear them talk about the "good old days"....Seth is a great friend and we love it when he visits. These guys all played high school hockey together and we even went to a hockey game the night before in Seattle. I got plenty of sports action this weekend..ha ha.