Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring is coming

Spring is in the air officially for me. The rain has stopped, the sun is shining and the dog is laying outside basking in the sunshine. I was able to get out in our yard and prep it this weekend. I just love weeding, thanks Mom for always making me do this growing up. I was the designated lawn mower while growing up. Loved the riding lawn mower, although I had some accidents with the dang thing driving it too fast. Now the projects begin, Mike is super stoke for my growing list. Let's just say we love HOME DEPOT. We had a busy weekend filled with lots and lot of work. Here are some pics within the yard and from our Sunday walk.




And another picture courtesy of my hubby..he has some mad talent. I have no makeup on but don't you agree he has talent? It has to be from all those years he was in front of the camera for biking!