Thursday, July 2, 2009

Playtime for Muah

I seem to always fall in love with the Northwest every time I take a road trip anywhere. We escaped up to Seattle this last weekend to see my sister and her family. Her husband was running in the Seattle Rock n' Roll Marathon. Love Seattle, love Pike's market even more and of course love the family! Couldn't have asked for some better playtime than that:D I didn't take alot of pictures this time around but here are some of my favorites from the moments I did...

It was awesome that this guy had an actual piano sitting on the corner of Pike's street just busting out the tunes! I could have stood there for hours soaking up the atmosphere.

The girlies just chillin...lovin how Justine is chugging the Coke plus the nice seventies effect.

The sister and muah waiting at the finish line.

If you could only see what her t-shirt says "little miss trouble"...need I say more?

Flowers and honey sticks..enjoying Pike's:D (my sister took this one w/ her camera but love it and had to share). I told her it's blog worthy.