Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beach Bums

Introducing the BeAcH BuNgAloW GaNg of 2009. It was nice to have my sister and her family in town this last week. We escaped to be beach bums for awhile. I was worried that we wouldn't have great weather while out there, being the Oregon coast ya know how that can go. BOY was I wrong...it was perfect(even warm water)!! I don't think the pictures lie about how great it was. The guys skim boarded and the girls attempted! The kiddos were so much fun and I got my Sydney "fix" to last me awhile longer. I love my sisters and feel so grateful to have them in my life. The beach has the most calming effect for me. The waves are a powerful beauty that just makes me feel rejuvenated.

I did not want to leave...a few tears were shed.
























And of course I saved the best for last....pictures of muah! Isn't my hubby adorable?Let's just say I like being behind the camera...I was told that I had to be the "official" family photographer on this trip...geez..If you only knew how many pictures I took!