So I have a i phone gallery on my facebook that I load pics taken with my phone. I realized I had over 300 pictures on my phone and it was probably time to clear it out..These pictures are only i phone and edited with the iphone app...the border of course isn't but I just LOVE borders. It just goes to show that sometimes you don't need the big fancy camera to capture what you see. What I love most about these pictures is I can remember exactly thinking how cool that looks...plus it's fun to snap away when ever, where ever I am.
Randomness...

Summer...

Dragon Fish and P Town

Morning walk along the beach...

Bike Race in Bend...

A walk in a park...

Getting my mail..

Driving over the Freemont Bridge...

Yummy play dough ice cream.... she was stoked about her treat.

Twilight brunch...

Summer night bike ride...

The Dahlia Farm...